I am an experienced trainer and facilitator having worked for a number of organisations including the NHS, ICAS, in Universities and with Teachers and Tutors in schools.
Examples of workshops I offer include:
- Understanding and managing stress (see below for details)
- Managing change
- Time management
- Communication and listening skills
- Basic counselling skills
- Managing sickness, absences and return to work (for managers)
- Managing staff in vulnerable situations eg bullying and discrimination (for managers)
I can tailor a group to your or your organisation's needs in terms of subject and time - whether an hour or two, a half day, a day, two days, a residential or ongoing groups or trainings.
I can also facilitate team building and conflict resolution if there are difficulties or challenges within a team, a group of people or an organisation.
I am trained and experienced in working with individuals and teams after a traumatic event or a crisis and have helped many organisations through critical incidents, trauma, diffusing or debriefing procedures.
I am an experienced counselling supervisor and fulfill the UKCP guidelines as a supervisor for counsellors and therapists. More info about me
Stress is responsible for high sickness levels, high staff turnover, poor performance, high accident rates, complaints and disputes.
The course will.....
- Help you identify what stress is and the sources of stress in your working (and home) lives
- Help you to learn ways to recognise stress
- Look at the effects of stress and your individual reactions to it
- Teach you strategies for coping with and preventing stress